Take a short break when you need it most.
As rewarding as it is, no matter how much you the love the person you’re caring for, we all need a regular break. You can relax knowing your loved one will be in experienced and capable hands.
Respite could be as simple as giving you the free time to spend with friends, time for personal errands, to exercise, shop for yourself or even a mini holiday.
It can include community access for the person with a disability to give a carer at home a much needed break. For the person with a disability, community access might include attending a sporting event, shopping assistance or social outings.
- from 2 hours, on a regular basis or in emergencies
- planned holiday support
- transport to and from events
- carer support at functions
Call 1300 032 774 or fill in the enquiry form on this page and we'll be in touch shortly.
Why choose Independence Australia?
- We're one of the largest service providers in Victoria (over 5,000 client visits each week)
- Our care workers specialise in providing the support and care you need at home or in the community
- Our care workers are fully accredited and police checked
- 2 hours to 24/7 service is available
- We're a well established direct service provider to Federal and State Government
- As a not-for-profit we use any profits to support people with a disability to live a better life by delivering life changing services. Click here to learn more.