Support after a hospital stay, operation or injury.
If you need extra support as a result of an illness or accident, our support workers across Victoria can help with your recovery and rehabilitation process.
Just let us know the type of support you need which may include:
- assistance with hydrotherapy or gym programs under the direction of your OT or physio
- regaining essential life skills after a hospital stay
- getting to your regular health professional appointments
- domestic assistance including general house cleaning, bed making and personal laundry
- bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, feeding and grooming
- complex specialist care including managing PEG feeds, respiratory support, ventilator and tracheotomy care
Call 1300 032 774 or fill in the enquiry form on this page and we'll be in touch shortly.
Why choose Independence Australia?
- We're one of the largest service providers in Victoria (over 5,000 client visits each week)
- Our care workers specialise in providing the support and care you need at home
- Our care workers are fully accredited and police checked
- 2 hours to 24/7 service is available
- We're a well established direct service provider to Federal and State Government
- As a not-for-profit we use any profits to support people with a disability to live a better life by delivering life changing services. Click here to learn more.