Get ready for the day with support at home.
If you need extra support as a result of getting older, an illness, accident, or disability, we can help with our support workers across Victoria who specialise in caring for your personal needs.
Just let us know what type of care you need at home which may include:
- personal hygiene
- dressing and undressing
- transferring you with hoists and other mobility aids
- assisting with administration of medication
- complex specialist care including managing PEG feeds, respiratory support, ventilator and tracheotomy care
Call 1300 032 774 or fill in the enquiry form on this page and we'll be in touch shortly.
Why choose Independence Australia?
- We're one of the largest service providers in Victoria (over 5,000 client visits each week)
- Our care workers specialise in providing the support and care you need at home
- Our care workers are fully accredited and police checked
- 2 hours to 24/7 service is available
- We're a well established direct service provider to Federal and State Government
- As a not-for-profit we use any profits to support people with a disability to live a better life by delivering life changing services. Click here to learn more.