Mobility & Transportation
Get from A to B with our help.
If you need to move, whether it's from your bed to a wheelchair or from home to an event, we can support all your mobility needs.
We help you keep your independence while at home, working, studying, enjoying recreation activities or participating in the community.
- assistance with transfers, use of hoists and other mobility aids
- provision of transport for community access activities
- attending to personal care needs when you're out and about
- getting you to regular medical appointments
- transport to and from events and functions
- full carer support at sporting, work or family celebrations
Call 1300 032 774 or fill in the enquiry form on this page and we'll be in touch shortly.
Why choose Independence Australia?
- We're one of the largest service providers in Victoria (over 5,000 client visits each week)
- Our care workers specialise in providing the support and care you need at home or in the community
- Our care workers are fully accredited and police checked
- 2 hours to 24/7 service is available
- We're a well established direct service provider to Federal and State Government
- As a not-for-profit we use any profits to support people with a disability to live a better life by delivering life changing services. Click here to learn more.