Disability accommodation


Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres

Provides information for older people, people with disabilities, those who provide care and services, and a list of community, residential aged care, disability support services by area.

Department of Human Services

Assists with accommodation for people in designated categories from the Office of Housing, Department of Human Services or Victorian Government.

Independent Disability Services

Assists eligible people access public housing with organising attendant care if needed.


Assists people in need over 50 years of age only.