Call 1300 032 774 or email [email protected]
We help people with disabilities by providing a wide range of services. Our valued consumers choose us as their primary service provider for many reasons.
Depth and length of experience
- Since 1957 we’ve been trusted by individuals, families and carers to provide care for people needing both simple support or very high and complex needs
- We’ve earned our reputation by providing excellent customer service to our consumers
Quality and highest standards for support workers
- Our highly trained and professional support workers will treat you with the respect, compassion and dignity you deserve
- The rigorous interview process, police checks and industry reference checks we follow, along with comprehensive training, allow us to bring you the very best in quality support workers
- Our depth of experience and management systems allow us to match our support workers to your specific needs
Widest range of products and services
- We customise your services to help you live independently and fully participate in every part of life you choose
- As your needs and circumstances change, we can meet those changing needs, goals and choices with support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We offer almost any service or product need you might have, all from one social enterprise. You may require additional psychology or accommodation support, a new mobility aid, product and usage advice from our incontinence nurse, or want to try a different personal health care product to make your life more comfortable, we can arrange these for you from our different areas of business.
A worthy charity to support
- We use our fundraising and social enterprise efforts to deliver vital programs which are not eligible for government funding, all because we see the amazing impact these services make in people’s lives
All the information provided here has been developed to assist you, your family and carers to become familiar with our services and make an informed decision. For more information please call us on 1300 032 774, email [email protected] or leave us your contact details on the enquiry form on this page.