Thank you for showing an interest in joining us at Independence Australia.
As a growing and respected social enterprise in the disability sector, we’re proud of what we do and how we do it. Our diverse, skilled and dedicated staff, no matter where they are within the organisation, are passionate about ensuring people with a disability regain and retain their independence.
As one of over 600 staff based mostly in Victoria, you’ll discover that working with us will be rewarding and challenging in many ways and at many levels.
For example you’ll be:
- significantly contributing to the wellbeing of people with a disability and those who care for them
- offered a range of benefits, such as tax lowering salary packaging arrangements only available for the social enterprise sector
- given opportunities to embrace a work/life balance
- encouraged to participate in a health and wellbeing program
- joining us at a time when the disability sector is being transformed as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- part of an organisation committed to quality, workforce innovation, training, continuous improvement and professional development
- part of a team that genuinely cares for its consumers and staff
- working for a social enterprise that puts people ahead of profit